Committed to Patient-Centered Care
At Linda Manor Extended Care, we have been caring for area families since 1989, providing top-quality skilled nursing care for short-term rehabilitation, long-term care and specialized memory care. We focus on maximizing patient recovery, comfort and independence for the highest possible quality of life, with our highly skilled care teams providing compassionate attention and specialized care every step of the way.
Getting Better Never Felt Better
We focus on the individual, rather than the illness. Our residents and patients receive personalized around-the-clock nursing care and supervision as needed, including assistance with activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing, eating, and getting around.
Our patient-centered care features:
- 24-hour skilled nursing
- Short-term rehabilitation for recovery following surgery or critical health-related event
- Long-term care skilled nursing or custodial care with complex clinical capabilities available and personalized attention
- Secure certified dementia care for those living with memory impairment such as Alzheimer’s disease
- Short-term respite stays
- Compassionate end-of-life care with hospice services provided by local care partners
- Rehabilitation professionals offering occupational, physical and speech therapies on-site seven days a week as prescribed
- Nutritious dining program features the flavor and comfort of home cooking and can accommodate specialized dietary needs
- Activities programming seven days a week to keep residents engaged, involved and encouraged
Skilled Care Team You Can Count On
Our dedicated core team includes nurses and nursing assistants, full time nurse practitioner, rehabilitation therapists, activities staff, a dietitian, consulting physicians, and our Medical Director. These specialists, along with our entire staff, work together to provide a place that feels like home.
Personalized Post-Acute Care
We understand that the need for post-acute care is often unplanned, and we offer admissions seven days a week for the smoothest possible transition between care settings. A personal care assessment determines the appropriate level of care and establishes preliminary goals.
Our award-winning skilled nursing care accommodates a wide range of post-acute care needs from short-term rehabilitation to long-term care including:
- Orthopedic rehabilitation for joint replacement, knee replacement, hip replacement, fractures, and degenerative joint diseases
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Neurological care for progressive conditions such as Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis (MS), and ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Cardiopulmonary rehab for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), congestive heart failure and following coronary bypass surgery
- Pain management and wound care
- Palliative care
Complex Care Capabilities
When our residents and patients require complex care, families know they can depend on our staff’s clinical capabilities. We work closely with discharging physicians to follow specified protocols and policies. Specialized complex clinical care includes:
- Cardiac recovery
- Complex medical care
- Diabetes management
- Feeding tube services including G-tubes
- IV infusion therapy
- Pain management including E-stim, ultrasound and diathermy
- Wound care
In addition to 24 hour skilled nursing, occupational, physical and speech therapies are available on-site seven days a week. Personalized care plans are designed for each person’s own strengths, needs, abilities, and goals and are focused as much on exceptional service as on exceptional care. And activities programming is offered seven days a week to keep residents engaged, involved and encouraged.
Lifestyle Designed for Well-Being
We welcome residents, patients and their loved ones into our Linda Manor family, no matter how long or short the stay. Our staff learn your personal history, routines and preferences to help you feel right at home.
Our resident rooms are fully furnished and designed for comfort and convenience. We have a full calendar of activities and events, delicious dining, a hairdresser on-site three days a week, and other amenities to make each day enriching and enjoyable. Residents who speak Spanish or Polish love being able to converse with our staff who speak their language, and we have consultants available to overcome language barriers to establish care plans and assist in clear communications.
Contact us today to learn more about compassionate, patient-centered skilled nursing care at Linda Manor.