Assisted Living Respite Stays
A respite stay can be just what the doctor ordered when transitioning between care settings or while caregivers are away. Stay for a few weeks, a month, or even longer following a hospital stay or when family caregivers are on vacation.
Family and caregivers can feel confident that their loved one is receiving the attention and care they need. A respite visit includes all the services and amenities available to our residents:
- A safe, friendly place to stay
- High-quality, 24-hour personal care and supervision
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Three delicious daily meals plus snacks
- Participation in our engaging calendar of activities
We invite you to take a virtual tour for an up-close look at what our residents and respite stay guests enjoy every day. We also offer respite care for those needing skilled nursing at our extended care center.
Contact us to learn more about a short-term respite stay at Linda Manor in Leeds, Massachusetts.