Careers with Berkshire Healthcare
For career opportunities at Linda Manor, enter Northampton in the keyword search box.
We offer competitive wages and an attractive benefits package, including:
- Low-cost, high-quality health and dental insurance
- Generous time-off program
- Competitive wages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Nonprofit, patient-centered work environment
- Flexible work schedules
- 403(b) retirement plan
- No-cost life and accidental death insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
Training and Development
Our people are our greatest asset and we are proud to support continuing education at all levels:
- Stepping Stones (for licensed nurses): 100% of tuition, books, and uniforms—up front—for LPN, RN, and BSN studies
- Educational Assistance: To expand any career horizons
- CNA training classes
How to Apply
We have several simple ways to apply:
Click on job postings to view and apply for positions.
Or send your resume and a cover letter to:
The Central Block
75 North Street, Suite 210
P.O. Box 2489
Pittsfield, MA 01201
For questions and more information, call Paula O’Hagerty, Employment and Recruitment Administrator, at 413-496-6840, or by email at [email protected].
To volunteer at Linda Manor, please call our Director of Activities at 413-588-3322.